Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build structure! (Warning #2)

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build structure! (Warning #2)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:46:24 -0400

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Paul M. Bendixen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi again

2011/10/20 Josh Blum <address@hidden>

[snip]
You need to clean your source directory. This file should not exist:
/home/expert/skole/speciale/GnuRadio/git/volk/include/volk/volk.h:7:29:
error: volk/volk_config.h: Ingen sådan fil eller filkatalog

Can you git clean -dfx and try again?

Done

Seems like that helped, at least volk now compiles :)
A lot of warnings about comparing signed and unsigned types though ;)

I also tried pulling the latest version from git, however, it said something about 'next' not being a valid reference.
(perhaps I should try a fetch seeing as I don't really change the code)

Best
Paul

We don't have a next branch right now. We made it to the point where we have moved next down to master in preparation for the 3.5.0 release. Checkout and pull from master.

Tom