[Discuss-gnuradio] Building on Mac OSX

From: Jeff Scaparra
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building on Mac OSX
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:44:02 -0400

Hello,

I have almost gotten all the dependencies needed for gnuradio recognized however I have qt qwt and wx installed but they aren't being recognized by cmake. I have also tried to manually enable them with the -DENABLE_GR_QTGUI AND -DENABLE_GR_WXGUI options with no luck. I have used homebrew to install almost all of the dependencies and it has been a great help. If anyone have any experience building gnuradio on OSX I would appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Jeff (KK4EPP)