[Discuss-gnuradio] Job posting

From: Hans
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Job posting
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:22:28 -0700

Hello,

The company I work for is currently looking to hire an engineer with experience in signal processing. We are looking for someone that can assume leadership over the complete design and development of our client/server software.

We need an experienced engineer with the following abilities:

* writing signal processing software - filtering, fft, etc.
* complex algorithm design
* multi-threaded, C++, TCP/IP server applications on Linux
* software optimization

It would also be helpful if you have experience with any of the following:

* Qt SDK
* Intel SSE
* IntelĀ® Threading Building Blocks
* real-time software
* Amazon AWS.

This is a full-time job for a funded,  start-up company.

This is not an SDR job, but it does require expertise in many of the disciplines required for SDR. The successful candidate can work (telecommute) from their own home office, or in our office in Orange, CA. Very little travel is required - maybe once or twice per year.

Please send CV, or resume to address@hidden

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone that might be a good candidate.

Thank you very much,
Hans