Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] proper antenna for RFX900

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] proper antenna for RFX900
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:58:53 +0200

Hi,

Perhaps a Yagi then? It is very easy to build and inexpensive.
I used 3 mm Al tig welding rods for elements and a PVC electrical tube as boom.

My 900 MHz Yagi photos, wire list and EZNEC design can be found at http://www.poes-weather.com/~patrik/Yagi-900MHz/

Here is a yagi calculator http://www.vk5dj.com/yagi.html

Patrik