Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A wrong power adapter connected to USRP and now i

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A wrong power adapter connected to USRP and now it doesn't work (LED doesn't blink)
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 12:55:43 -0400

On 03/11/2011 12:15 PM, Marcus M wrote:
My adviser accidentally plugged in a laptop's power adapter into a USRP for a few seconds and now it doesn't respond and GNU Radio doesn't detect it either after connecting to the laptop and testing it. What do I do? I hope that there must be a fuse that is replaceable or some sort of mechanism to prevent the USRP from being fried. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John
For a USRP1, F501 will provide some protection. Not guaranteed or anything, but some. Check F501 for continuity.

For a USRP2, F101

For an N2XX, F101