[Discuss-gnuradio] Update to build-gnuradio

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update to build-gnuradio
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 23:33:21 -0500

I updated build-gnuradio this evening to support a "-a" or "--autotools"
option, to cause the
  Gnu Radio part of the build to revert to a "traditional" autotools
build, rather than use the
  "cmake" build.  This option will obviously break at such time as the
auto-tools build pathway
  is deprecated in the codebase and suffers fatal bit-rot.

It also checks to see if you have uhd.* and gnuradio.* directories
(which are generally created
  by build-gnuradio moving "uhd" and "gnuradio" directories to one side
when pulling new ones down)
  that are taking up significant room, and asks you if you want to
delete them.

http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

I suppose that I should probably put it up on CGRAN under SVN control at
some point, but it's
  a single file :-)

--
Principal Investigator