Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on E100

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on E100
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 00:59:11 +0000

It could be related to the limitations of the ARM processor on the E100. I haven't tried the OFDM examples. The workarounds at this point seem to be: help implement some of the ARM NEON optimizations in Volk to squeeze out more performance or switch back to an USRP running on a system capable of handling higher bandwidths, e.g., your USRP1 with (most likely) an Intel processor.

Sean