Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Keeping GNU Radio up-to-date

From: Sebastian Döring
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Keeping GNU Radio up-to-date
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:04:58 +0100

Hello,

I used to do the following and it seemed to work quite well:

--------------------------------
sudo make uninstall
make clean
git pull
./configure
make
make check
sudo make install
------------------------------
(I think the path is "~/username/gnuradio/" if you used the script)

Regards
Sebastian

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:53:19 +0900
 Songsong Gee <address@hidden> wrote:
I've installed GNU Radio with *build-gnuradio* script by Marcus Leech,

Now, I have a question

If I wanted to update GNU Radio,
how should I do it?

1. re-download the script and run again.
or
2. remove installed GNU Radio and UHD in *SOMEHOW* and do procedure (1.)

For a Linux newbie, it is very confusing one.

--
Seokseong Jeon, PhD Candidate
Communication & Networks Lab