Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error in using gnuradio-3.4.2 "usrp2::ctor reset_

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error in using gnuradio-3.4.2 "usrp2::ctor reset_db failed"
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:19:41 -0500

On 16/11/2011 11:13 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Hello all,

I am trying to use one of the example codes in gnuradio 3.4.2 library, I receive the following message when I execute the program.

address@hidden gnuradio-3.4.2]# python gr-usrp2/apps/usrp2_rx_cfile.py -f2G -N1024 foo

usrp2::ctor reset_db failed

Thanking you in advance and looking forward for a quick response.

Regards,

Umer Rabbani | Researcher

                BT_strap_mark_4col_posDescription: Description: Description:

Polaris House, PP129 B29, Adastral Park, Ipswich, IP5 3RE

' 01473645887| 7 - 0743 57 67 821