Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new stream selector block in gr-basic

From: Khalid Jamil
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new stream selector block in gr-basic
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:01:46 +0300

Hi,

This is great work.
I updated my Gnu Radio to the latest code using Marcus build-gnuradio script but I did not get this new selector block.
Can someone please explain me how can I integrate this new selector block into my gnuradio/GRC installation on Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Khalid.

http://gnuradio.org/cgit/jblum.git/tree/gr-basic/include/gr_basic_stream_selector.h?h=gr_basic