Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem in installing gnuradio

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem in installing gnuradio
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:18:51 -0800

On 11/19/2011 08:36 PM, shantharam balasubramanian wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was trying to install the gnuradio in one of the wireless nodes available
> in my college lab. I followed the steps given in the link;
>
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UbuntuInstall
>
> I installed the image successfully, but when I tried to run some benchmark
> programs in the folder gr-digital/examples/narrowband, I got the error
> saying
>
> ImportError: cannot import name uhd

Basically, install uhd from source or binary installer:
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki#Source-code
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki#Binary-downloads

And some instructions about configuring gnuradio w/ support:
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki#Gnuradio-UHD

-josh