Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX Error in Latest GR+UHD

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX Error in Latest GR+UHD
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:27:09 -0800

On 11/21/2011 02:40 PM, Dan CaJacob wrote:
> I have a USRP1 with a WBX and a DBSRX installed.  Everything worked fine
> with the gr-3.3.0-rc3 and even several months ago when I started using
> Marcus Leech's script.  But lately (within the past few weeks) when
> building the latest GR+UHD (with ML's script), if I run a flowgrpah that
> uses the DBSRX or uhd_usrp_probe, I get an error message like the one
> below.  Does anyone know why this might be occurring?  Apologies if this
> is better suited for the USRP USers group.

I was tuning the board before enabling the clocks. The error thrown was
messing things up. Anyways, a fix has been pushed to the master.

Dont afraid to report bugs when you find them; I tend to fix them rather
quickly. Also, if you need something stable, I might recommend you use
the releases. The master branch has new development work, and may have a
few more bugs.

Thanks,
-josh