Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems with python blocks [attn: jblum]

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems with python blocks [attn: jblum]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 08:30:17 -0800

On 12/04/2011 07:14 PM, Paul Miller wrote:

> I have built a really simple block for testing purposes…
>
> When I run it, I get segmentation faults and source diving has
> not revealed the problem to me — there's a lot of code there, too
> much for me it seems.
>
> Am I doing something so horribly wrong?

Looks like I had a typo in the forecast call, fix is pushed. I should
have had unit testing for the general_work as well.
http://gnuradio.org/cgit/jblum.git/log/?h=python_blocks

I dont really know if thats the cause of the error...?

I attached a copy of your code that worked for me (minus that the unit
test fails since its not really normalizing)

-josh