Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2_rx_cfile change of daughter board

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2_rx_cfile change of daughter board
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 12:38:29 -0500

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:21 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,
I was using usrp2_rx_cfile.py module to sense 2.4G channel by using RX2400 board(2.2G to 2.9G). Now I want to sense TV frequencies so I have changed the daughter board to wbx daughter board ( 50 MHz to 2.2G). But now I cannot sense the signal by using coaxial cable connected to my usrp2 box and on the other end connect to antenna on the roof top. I have tested that there is a TV signal by plugging the cable into my signal analyser but my program cannot sense that signal.

Regards,
Umer Rabbani | Researcher

Umer,
It looks like you are using the older libusrp2 code (usrp2_rx_cfile instead of uhd_rx_cfile). If that's the case, there are different images you need on the SD Card in the USRP2 to work with the WBX board.

If possible, I suggest updating to the latest GNU Radio code (http://gnuradio.org/redmine/news/5) and switch over the UHD. It will work for all daughterboards.

Tom