[Discuss-gnuradio] need help for digital.constellation_decoder_cb in rel

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] need help for digital.constellation_decoder_cb in release 3.5.0
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 01:33:01 +0100

I noticed dramatic changes in the 3.5.0 release in the generation of the constellation points of digital modulations. So, if the easy part is to again modify the source code to match my needs, i need some help in using the new block :

digital.constellation_decoder_cb(arg1)

instead of

gr.constellation_decoder(arg1,arg2)

I usually used the last one where arg1 is a list containing the complex values of a generic digital modulation and arg2 is the symbol mapping (Gray Coding for instance). Which blocks do i need to put together to get the same result ?

Regards, Arturo