[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: Problem with workspace

From: larst
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: Problem with workspace
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:40:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

i have a annoying problem with the GRC workspace. this happens:

i write my own GRC wrapper for same Blockes and place them with the
<category> tag in a own category. (Note: i dont adjust the Block tree init
files ). All blocks wrapped correct and works fine.

Now when i have only same std. Grc Blocks in the workspace, all blocks can
be moved. but if i put one of my blocks in there,no block can be moved, also
the std. Blocks. but note all blocks works fine anyway in the grc flowgraf.
Second Problem: yesterday all works well and i could move all blocks:-(
i start grc in a terminal and i cant see any error

 someone has the same problem?

Ps.: i worked on a VM using Ubuntu 10.4 and a Gnuradio release from nov.
2011

Regards

lars