Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Benchmark Tx Issue?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Benchmark Tx Issue?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:43:52 -0500

So I just did:

(1) UHD: git pull, redo-cmake, build, install, uninstall, install
(2) GNU Radio: git pull, redo-cmake, build install, uninstall
(3) UHD: uninstall
(4) "cd /usr/local" and remove all cruft
(5) UHD: delete cmake directory, redo-cmake, build, install
(6) GNU Radio: delete cmake directory, redo-cmake, build, install
(7) download latest UHD images, and install them

So, I think I'm being thorough in using the most up-to-date versions of UHD and
GNU Radio, and also not having cruft around.  I will admit that I didn't do a
fresh GIT clone of either UHD or GNU Radio.

Even with all that I get the same results -- that Tx is off by 1 MHz.  I guess
next I'll try a fresh clone of UHD and GNU Radio, and see if that matters. - MLD