Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined symbol on starting grc

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined symbol on starting grc
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:45:51 -0300

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:52:33 -0800
Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Scratch that, just reread your post.  Is your gri_matfile.cc getting
> added to the swig library?

I suspect so, but I'm not sure how to test it (is there a way to check?)

Anyway, I changed the code a little. After checking quite a few of the
the other blocks, I noticed that the gri_xxx file was never included in
the gr_xxx, which I suspect to be on purpose.

I added a method to enquire the size and that part seems so be
compiling correctly.

I now have another problem:

After successful compilation, on running, I find that xxx/top_block.py
contains the following:

                self.gr_matfile_source_1 = -------->
                cannot find 'repeat': gr.matfile_source($file, $repeat)
                <--------

which, of course, generates a syntax error. As commented before, I
copied the code from the wavfile_source code, and 'repeat' is still
defined in the .cc, .h files.

What generates this error?

John