Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 22:59:24 +0400

Hi Ben,

<WInnF CommBB vice chair hat on>

Do not hesitate to ask questions about the call for proposals. We're
looking for people with a strong open-source background in addition to
code contributions.

Inside of the Forum the work has started on a proper model of the PHY
and the code in Mathematica code for it will be released soon. I think
you could request access to it even before publishing. Code for
various parts of the PHY is more then welcome as well.

</WInnF CommBB vice chair hat off>