Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N200 strong spikes

From: Luca Pascale
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N200 strong spikes
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:41:23 +0200

Hi Jason,

No, I am just using UHD driver.
The processing to perform FFT and so on has been developed by myself.
But I am quite sure that the processing is ok because with other
receivers works fine and
it provides correct results according to the test signals.

Moreover now seams that the span between the 2 spikes it's not
constant (I made some test with 2 MHz span instead of 1 MHz).
I suspect that should be some spurious due to the local oscillator
onboard WBX ??

Luca