[Discuss-gnuradio] Block with two or more outputs, with different sizes

From: André Selva
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block with two or more outputs, with different sizes
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:06:11 -0300

Hi!

I'm creating a signal processing block in C++, and I want my block to separate the source information into two different outputs, according to a pattern. The problem is that the outputs have different sizes, and, as a I return noutput_items in the work method, the outputs are completed with zeros until they have all the same size. Is it possible to have different output sizes in the block?

Thanks,

--
André F. B. Selva