Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reorganization and restructuring on 3.6 (master)

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reorganization and restructuring on 3.6 (master) and 3.7 (next) branches
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 22:37:59 -0400

> free weekend
I had one once!

So any plans for the application specific top-level blocks ( noaa,
pager, atsc )? I feel these could be moved to the CGRAN, or better yet
there could be a separate top-level folder for projects like this and
some of the GCRAN projects could be merged back into the main Gnuradio
git for better maintenance. ( A lot still use USRP instead of UHD and
even more still use autotools, this is giving me non-stop problems,
I'm working on updating a few ) Never hurts to have some well working
example projects showcasing Gnuradio!