[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding Python portability question

From: senthil murugan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding Python portability question
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 22:51:30 +0530

Hi Bill,

I seen your question on python program portability. This problem can be solved easily using one software called CDE ( Code, Data and Environment) which will create package which you just need to carry (no need of gnuradio for running program)

Have look at following sites:

http://crazylazy.info/blog/?q=content/please-test-gnu-radio-cde-package

http://www.pgbovine.net/cde.html

I had some experience of creating whole gnuradio as portable package (though not 100% successful but still works in many machine). If you need any help on this, feel free to contact me.