[Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio-GRC package using CDE ?

From: William Pretty Security
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio-GRC package using CDE ?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:05:46 -0400

Hello List;

Senthil suggested I try these links, and they appear to work like a charm !

http://crazylazy.info/blog/?q=content/please-test-gnu-radio-cde-package

http://www.pgbovine.net/cde.html

Here is what I was thinking. What if someone ran GRC and the other packages using the CDE <command> format ?

Then what you would have is a package, or two, that would run immediately on any Linux system !

Obviously as updates come out, someone would have to build new packages. BUT rookies could get up and running

without all the pain and suffering of dependencies and what not.

I know your script works great Marcus, but people with crappy internet connections take forever to build this way L

So, what do you think guys ?  Marcus, Tom ?

I would do it myself, but I don’t have a USRPx anymore …

Bill