Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 114, Issue 15

From: senthil murugan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 114, Issue 15
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:32:38 +0530

Hi Bill,

Its possible to create CDE for whole gnuradio (with gnuradio-companion). To make CDE package run with all features of GNU Radio software (with GRC), we have to import all modules. I tried long ago by creating python file in which I imported all modules (attached in mail) of GNU Radio with help of "Simple User Manual for Gnuradio 3.1.1" by Firas Abbas and ran it with CDE. I even created many new flowgraphs in CDE-GNU Radio and also made some changes in python library files -- Working fine.

Recently, many modules have been changed in GNU Radio -- So, if you take care of it, you can create Portable GNU Radio :)
Then Installation of GNU Radio will be  task of extracting zip file into system from pendrive.

Thanks
sencen

Message: 8