[Discuss-gnuradio] question about using qtgui_sink_c from c++

From: Stephen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about using qtgui_sink_c from c++
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 21:56:56 -0500

Hey,

Is it possible to use qtgui_sink_c with c++ code? I'm having problems
getting that to work.

I'm getting some warnings about things being redefined between
/usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig.h and /usr/include/features.h. Things
like _POSIX_C_SOURCE and _XOPEN_SOURCE.

I'm also getting an error about a file not being found. The file is
spectrumdisplayform.ui.h which is included by spectrumdisplayform.h.
The .ui.h file does not exist in any of the gnuradio installed areas.
But there is a copy in the area where I built gnuradio,  build/gr-qtgui/lib

So is it possible to use qtgui_sink_c with c++ code? I googled around
but I didn't see any examples that use it.

thanks,
stephen