Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file sink issue

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file sink issue
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:48:12 -0700

It depends what you mean by readable format.  If you just want to get
an idea of the values and the file isn't to big then do:

from gnuradio import gr
src = gr.file_source(1, "the_file_name")
snk = gr.vector_sink_b()
tb = gr.top_block()
tb.connect(src, snk)
tb.run()
# The bytes will be presented as a list of integers in python.
data = snk.data()
print(data)