[Discuss-gnuradio] How can I transmit and receive bit level data using t

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I transmit and receive bit level data using the benchmark codes of gnuradio?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:31:59 -0400

Hello,

Can I transmit and receive bit level data using the benchmark_tx and rx codes of the narrowband/OFDM folder? At present, I can transmit and receive byte level data using the codes, i.e., I can put 1500 characters (or 1500 bytes) in each packet and receive it. But I want to transmit (i.e. 0 and 1 / -1 and +1) and receive the demodulated bits (not the bytes or characters). Can I do it using the benchmark or any other codes of gnuradio?

Any suggestion will  be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.