Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Baseband GPS OTA USRP capture that anyone can sha

From: Chris Beaumont
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Baseband GPS OTA USRP capture that anyone can share?
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 00:06:32 -0400

Hello,

A while ago (May 9) there was a post to the list about raw GPS data as captured by a USRP.

These web pages may or may not be useful, I don't know if the data files on the first one are the right format for you (they were not captured by a USRP) but they may still be helpful.

http://michelebavaro.blogspot.com/2012/04/spring-news-in-gnss-and-sdr-domain.html

If not, Michele might be able to help point you to where you could find data that is.

Also, you should check out this web page:

http://gpspp.sakura.ne.jp/indexe.html

Tomoji Takasu has done quite a bit of amazing stuff with GPS including SDR development. (you may have to dig a bit for it but its there)

Between one or the other you should be able to find what you are looking for.