Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the procedure to submit corrections to th

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the procedure to submit corrections to the GNU Radio documentation?
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 10:48:09 -0400

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Ryan Connelly
<address@hidden> wrote:
> For example at
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/TutorialsWritePythonApplications/annotate/19
>
> Line 637 there is a typo
>
> class my_gui_flow graph(stdgui2.std_top_block):
>
> Should be
>
> class my_gui_flow_graph(stdgui2.std_top_block):
>
> I created an account on Redmine but I still cannot access the edit
> feature (Error 403 "You are not authorized to access this page.")
>
> It's odd because I see that "Anonymous" and "Guest User" were able to
> make revisions. How do I do this in Redmine?

Ryan,

You have to request to be able to edit a specific Redmine project; all
signing up does is give you the account, but no privileges. This is
mostly for spam mitigation reasons. Also, Anonymous can no longer make
changes for similar reasons.

I have added you to the GNU Radio project so that you can make
changes. So work away, and thanks for helping!

Tom