Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems building SpecEst-d89f99c

From: Ryan Connelly
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems building SpecEst-d89f99c
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:49:34 -0400

Hi Martin,

I have tried using the branch (bd6d01b) but it doesn't help (same
error). I have also reinstalled Python 2.7.2 from my distrib's RPM
package instead of from source and that did not help either.

When I have some spare time I will try on a different system that has
another version of GNU Radio and UHD and a different GCC version to
see what that system does. I suspect it's really just something wrong
with my current system's compiler. So consider this case closed, if
you have never seen this error it's probably just my config. I was
hoping it was a common issue with a simple fix.