[Discuss-gnuradio] Tutorial on using Funcube Dongle with GNU Radio

From: Vahid Behzadan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tutorial on using Funcube Dongle with GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I have just started a blog and I'm planning to use it to host a few tutorials on SDR application, specially on subjects related to GNU Radio. I've started with a tutorial on using Funcube Dongle with GNU Radio which you can find here: http://www.vbehzadan.com/2012/07/23/using-funcube-dongle-with-gnu-radio/ . I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this tutorial to know how to improve my future tutorials.
Also, if you have any specific subjects in mind which you think are worth writing a tutorial for, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Vahid Behzadan
SDRWare