Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK configure error in OSX 10.8

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK configure error in OSX 10.8
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:15:24 -0400

Looking at the CMakeCache.txt file, I don't see CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ID.  I do see:

//CXX compiler.
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/c++

//C compiler.
CMAKE_C_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/gcc

which result in:

% /usr/bin/c++ --version
Apple clang version 4.0

% /usr/bin/gcc --version
i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658)
(LLVM build 2336.11.00)

So, I think CMake is getting confused by the different compiler names.
"/usr/bin/g++" does indeed link to GCC, while "/usr/bin/cc" links to clang, if
that helps.

I also forgot to mention that this was using the latest GIT master for GNU
Radio, and UHD is installed and seems to work w/o modification. - MLD