Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation/Demodulation Blocks' Function details

From: Frederick Lee
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation/Demodulation Blocks' Function details
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:36:51 -0700

Swig stuff are python bindings to C or C++ code. So in your example pfb_clock_sync_ccf() has been coded in C++, and _digital_swig.pfb_clock_sync_ccf() is the generated python wrapper to access the C++ pfb_clock_sync_ccf() from a python script.
The C++ code is in include/ and lib/, swig bindings are in swig/ and pure python code is in python/

See http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Coding_guide_impl

Hi Chris,

I never found that page on the gnuradio site. Thanks for clearing up what _digital_swig was. I was able to do a search in my gnuradio folder for pfb_clock_sync_ccf and map_bb and found the header and source files.

Cheers,
Frederick