Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake/SWIG build problems

From: Felix Wunsch
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake/SWIG build problems
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:07:34 +0200

Hi Rafael,

I am preparing a release for the beginning of next week. The release will contain my DRM30 transmitter with various, fully configured flowgraphs that hopefully can be used more or less as-is and especially without deep knowledge of DRM. It's already working, but before releasing my code I want to put together a Readme file explaining how to install/use my software and what the constraints are. When everything is ready to be made public, I will notify the list about it.

Currently I am implementing DRM+ support but I cannot say if it will make it into the first release. But as I mentioned before, this project doesn't end for me when GSoC ends. I already wrote to Michael Feilen and asked for a version of his DRM+ receiver software so that I can test my code.

We got the same consumer receiver (DR111) here at my institute, but it's a preproduction sample as far as I know and it's quite buggy. Especially bandwidths above 10 kHz (spectrum occupancy 4 and 5) do not work with that receiver and unicode support for text messages is very limited. However, DREAM decodes the signal and so I guess I'm not doing everything wrong =).

Best regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,
Do you have something in a ready-to-test state concerning the DRM
transmitter?
I got a new DRM receiver (DR111) which shows the MER and SNR of the
reception.

Best regards,
Rafael Diniz