Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Queue Source not being processed by DPSK Demod Bl

From: Travis Collins
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Queue Source not being processed by DPSK Demod Block
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:13:47 -0400

Ive change the connected block from a dbpsk_demod to a null_sink and a
file_sink and the queue is processed, but I'm still having an issue
with the demod block.

I believe the problem has to be with the data type conversion
"processed.tostring()".  Should I convert each individual value of the
numpy array to a string and append them together or is there a better
way?  The numpy array itself is made up of complex data.

-Travis