Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] request to add openSUSE 12.1 support to the build

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] request to add openSUSE 12.1 support to the build-gnuradio script
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 11:11:03 -0400

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM, KB3CS - Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
> there are two qwt packages involved:  libqwt5  and  qwt-devel

That's pretty standard.

> maybe one rule for /usr/include/qwt  and then a symlink from
> /usr/include/qwt[0-9] -> /usr/include/qwt ?

We already look in /usr/include/qwt, so if you symlinked there, yes
that should work.

> or maybe someone can also attempt to persuade the Qwt folks to adopt the
> package config infrastructure?

I've not had any contact with the developers and so I don't know why
they don't use it. QT projects tend to have a different configuration
and setup than what we're used to, so perhaps they expect, and most of
their users use, a different setup.

Tom