Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURADIO HW Interface

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURADIO HW Interface
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 01:28:47 +0200

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 10:29:38AM -0400, Tom Rondeau wrote:
> Similarly, the wiki is a place where anyone can get access to
> update it, so if someone wants to offer their hardware solution on the
> page, it's not very difficult.

I'll put in my usual preaching here: As Tom said, gnuradio.org is a
wiki. If *anyone* has stuff to offer here, please add it! Apart from the
hardware page, there's other pages which will only work and stay
up-to-date if people contribute. Here's a couple of pages anyone can
help to maintain:

- Tutorials (both on-site and external; if you've written something
about GNU Radio, don't hesitate, either paste it here or post a link)
- Downloadable examples
- Downloadable sample streams (baseband files)
- Academical papers on GNU Radio
- The "who's using GR" page
- The FAQ

And there's more. Don't just consume, participate!

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate