[Discuss-gnuradio] what things does UHD do?

From: baobaonanpo D
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] what things does UHD do?
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:53:33 +0800

Hello everyone here,
  I find if I do not use UHD, for example, when I use gnuradio-3.3.0 to transmit files, the "ok=flase" when I set the bitrate greater than 600K or less than 300K. However, when I install UHD and use gnuradio-3.5.0, I find I can use the bitrate from 1M to 5M, why the uhd can lead to the difference when I use the same modulation method?

  I get bitrate from the URL: http://www2.engr.arizona.edu/~junseok/usrp2_bandwidth.html
  Bitrate(symbols per second)=convert_rate/inter/sample_per_symbol
  The convert_rate is decided by the DACs, the inter and sample_per_symbol is set by gnuradio, does them lead to the difference?
  Any guidance will be appreciated!

--
Ding, Yuzhen
Best Regards!