[Discuss-gnuradio] Request for large gnuradio program

From: Tommy James Tracy II
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for large gnuradio program
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:39:24 -0400

I am working on parallelizing gnuradio on several Singleboard Computers
over PCIe to potentially resolve a scaling problem around
memory-bandwidth. In order to benchmark my project, I need a large,
non-trivial system that could stress the system's limits. Does anyone
know of, or have access to a gnuradio program with high-throughput?

Maybe an LTE, WIFI, etc. program?

Sincerely
--
  Tommy J. Tracy II