[Discuss-gnuradio] config.conf location

From: Pol Henarejos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] config.conf location
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:40:00 +0200

Dear list,

I have my c++ app written using the audio module. Even though I placed the
[audio] audio_module=oss inside ~/.gnuradio/config.conf, the audio_make_sink
loads the ALSA sink. Moreover, if I execute dial_tone.py it takes correctly the
configuration in config.conf and uses the oss audio_sink.

It seems that when I use python environment loads correctly the config.conf but
not my app. Do you know I have to specify some path, load command or something?

Thank you.
--
Pol Henarejos
Research Engineer, MSc

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Engineering Unit
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels