[Discuss-gnuradio] MPSK Receiver Class

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MPSK Receiver Class
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:03:29 -0400

In my current project, I'm using the MPSK Receiver Class to receive
a QPSK modulated signal.  We have requirements to log the frequency
and phase offsets from the spec more-or-less continuously in order to
do doppler-related post-processing.

Is there any way to get the current frequency & phase values that
the MPSK Receiver Class's loop(s) are locked to?  I've looked
through the 3.6.1 Doxygen docs for this class, but didn't find any
accessor methods for these values.