Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Controlled file sink

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Controlled file sink
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:00:03 -0400

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Nemanja Savic <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ok, thank you, I will take a look.

There are also a couple of squelch implementations that you might be
able to use. The uhd_burst_detector is kind of nice, though, in how it
creates a new file for each burst with a time tag on it.

But the problem with the burst detector is that the burst detection
part of it isn't incredibly robust and will probably trigger on false
positives. You might be able to combine one of the squelch blocks with
this example to get better results.

Tom