[Discuss-gnuradio] Weird noise using RFX2400

From: You Lizhao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Weird noise using RFX2400
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 21:27:58 +0800

Hi All,

I have used RFX2400+N210 to sample real-time OFDM signal, and found that there are two suspicious noises, which are shown in attachment or http://uploadpie.com/vcX3j .

One suspicious noise appears at the start-up stage of N210, and the other suspicious noise appears at the end of a packet. The unwanted noise may ruin my ofdm_sync algorithm. So I am wondering that is it possible to get rid of these noises? How do they come?

BTW, I use GNURadio v3.6.3 and UHD driver cloned at Sep. 11. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Lizhao