Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 complex receive channels on usrp n210

From: Anisha Gorur
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 complex receive channels on usrp n210
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:54:06 -0400

I tried this out, and I am getting two real signals, while I want two complex signals. From dboards.rst:

Basic RX and LFRX
The Basic RX and LFRX boards have 4 frontends:

* **Frontend A:** real signal on antenna RXA
* **Frontend B:** real signal on antenna RXB
* **Frontend AB:** quadrature frontend using both antennas (IQ)
* **Frontend BA:** quadrature frontend using both antennas (QI)

So choosing A and B as the subdevice specs would give me two real signals, correct?