[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP / Laptop Road case?

From: davek
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP / Laptop Road case?
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:44:04 -0400

im searching for a heavy duty road case to house my laptop and B100
for portable use.
Optionally would like to stick some gel cells in there while away from AC power.
I am thinking putting the laptop and  usrp side be side on the top
with batterys underneath, or laptop on top, usrp / battery under.
Laptop pulls 20V, USRP 6V. Probably need to create a custom power
supply / charging circuit?
I checked the pelican line. the 1600 series looks like it might work..
Has anyone ventured into a project like this? If so i would like to
see case / construction pics.
thanks
dave