[Discuss-gnuradio] custom block with variable type inputs/outputs.

From: Ahmed Zaheer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] custom block with variable type inputs/outputs.
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:25:10 -0800 (PST)

Whenever I try to make my own block with variable type inputs/outputs, i am not able to do so.
I added the template files like my_amplifer_xx.c.t and my_amplifier_xx.h.t to lib and include folders respectively and add their names to swig folder CMakefiles and tried a lot of stuff to make the custom block but was not able to do so.
Does anybody know exactly how it's different from making custom blocks with variable inputs/outputs.

I really appreciate everybody's help.
Ahmed.