Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] False Packets for benchmark TX/RX

From: Yahya Ezzeldin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] False Packets for benchmark TX/RX
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 03:39:27 +0200

I am using RFX900 (FLEX 900) and the VERT 900 Antennas

Best Regards,
--
Yahya Ezzeldin

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12/04/2012 08:15 PM, Yahya Ezzeldin wrote:
I tried offsetting the carrier frequency (playing at the RX side) but still ALL the packets are Ok=False.

Can this be related to the distance between the nodes, I mean is there some kind of typical distance for the nodes placement for the benchmark?

Best Regards,
--
Yahya Ezzeldin

You don't note what daughtercard you're using.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator