[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 TX fail

From: zhengxiangwei
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 TX fail
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 02:51:45 +0000

I try SBX and WBX but the result is the same. TX fails and RX succeed.

The following is the summary
usrp2, operated in gnuradio 3.2.2 with corresponding firmware download from ettus web can TX and RX
usrp2, operated in gnuradio 3.6.2 with corresponding firmware download from ettus web can RX but fail to succeed.

The test program used are uhd/usrp2_siggen, benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx and bbn80211_tx and bbn80211_rx.

I think the problem may be related with firmware in 3.2.2 version, but if it is the problem it is hard to explain why it can RX
Thank you.

Xiangwei Zheng
Research Assistant
ECE Department, Virginia Tech