[Discuss-gnuradio] Quadrature rate question

From: Phil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quadrature rate question
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:44:29 +1000

A recent post by Markus Gonser had me intrigued and so I experimented with his grc code. The resulting FM receiver does work but it doesn't quite sound right. My guess is that the quadrature rate is not correct at 705.6kHz. Is this the correct rate and if it's not what should it be?

A Google search didn't turn up anything that I could plug into my receiver.

--
Regards,
Phil